SAVING TIME. BUILDING KNOWLEDGE. SHARING INSIGHT.
Intermedium is an independent research and advisory firm which specialises in Australian government ICT markets at state and federal level. It provides high quality market data and expert consultation to its clients in both the ICT industry and the public sector.
In excess of 150 hours per week is allocated to collating, updating and analysing relevant data; the combined depth, accuracy and accessibility of our market data is not available anywhere else. Intermedium provides self-service access to this data through its online subscription products, in the form of searchable databases, tailored email alerts and its Knowledge Base of research articles.
Intermedium's analysts also use proven methodologies to interpret this data and make market predictions. This invaluble insight is available to clients through bespoke research, consultation and advisory services, public briefings and periodic downloadable reports.
Understanding can be gained about jurisdiction, sector, portfolio, cluster, agency, ICT category and supplier standing within a nominated government ICT market.
As a result of utilising Intermedium's products and services, clients are able to have more informed dialogue and make more informed decisions when
participating in government ICT markets in Australia.
Intermedium's range of online subscription products help our clients to:
- Have timely, informed and credible sales engagements with Government
- Build better strategies and sales plans based on concrete market data
- Identify upcoming business opportunities before any public announcements
News, analysis and key insights about the Government ICT market:
- Executive Insight
- Knowledge Base
- In Focus
- Federal Market Insight Series
- Whole-Of-Government ICT Panels Database
- Get To Know The CIO
- Top 20 Federal Supplier Leader Board
- Top 20 Federal Agency Leader Board
- Tenders Database and Daily Alerts
Structured market data for efficient custom analysis, and in-depth specialist reports:
- The ANZ Public Sector Overview Report
- The Labour Hire Report
- Federal Government Annual ICT Report Suite:
- Analyse IT
- Analyse IT: Printer Dashboard
- Analyse IT: Storage Dashboard
Budget, contracts and tender information for self-service analysis:
Intermedium shares insights about the Government ICT market through regular Briefings:
- Year in Review Briefings (Federal, NSW, VIC and QLD) - Plan for the year ahead based on concrete data insights.
- Budget Briefings (Federal, NSW, VIC and QLD) - Identify opportunities based on budget plans and allocations.
- Topical Briefings (content dependent) - Understand the market implications underneath the hype.
Intermedium's consultancy services support:
- Industry clients in achieving success in the Government ICT market;
- Government clients in resolving their ICT procurement issues.
Its consultancy services include the following:
Maximise the return on your investment in selling to Government with expert advice from Intermedium's chief analysts and senior associates:
- Market Landscape Advice & Agency Profiling
- Value Proposition Development
- Presentation Preparation & Review
- Marketing Messaging and Content Development
- Advice on decision maker/buyer hierarchies
- Sales Technique Coaching
In-house Customised Training Programs
Intermedium's Selling to Government Training Program consists of the following three one day courses:
- The Government as Buyer
- Strategic Selling to Government
- Winning Government Tenders
These courses are run as internal company programs modified to suit a company's requirements.
Intermedium is on the Federal Department of Human Services Research and Advisory Serices Panel and is able to supply its products and services to participating agencies via this panel.
Intermedium's research services include:
- Bespoke reports
- Data analysis
- Desk research
- Telephone and online surveys
- One-on-one, in-depth interviews
- Focus groups
Proposals and Tender Responses
An independent perspective will often make all the difference between a winning tender and a losing tender. Intermedium provides:
- Tender drafting assistance
- Tender review services
- Tender qualification checklists
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Intermedium is a great source of information, the research articles are very informative and keep me abreast of what’s going on plus the tenders alerts are also proving to be extremely useful. This is the best source of information I have come across in a long while!"
Federal Government Director
“This is great info... will save hours of trawling for us!!!"
Federal Public Sector Manager
“Intermedium is an "integral toolin our long term and daily account management activity. The instant availability of this data has allowed me to be more agile and proactive in my accounts and enabled me to have meaningful conversationswith my clients whilst armed with a plethora of current intelligence...
...The added value is receiving real time market activity updates... I appreciate the work undertaken by your research teams and encourage them to continue their great work."
Senior Business Development Manager
“I use Intermedium’s online products and reports almost everyday and find them incredibly useful for my role.”
Senior Account Executive
"Brilliant. This is fantastic, extremely helpful, very impressed, will make my life so much easier”
"Just wanted to pass on my congratulations and thanks for this morning’s briefing, it was great... I found the content to be useable, straight to the point and well researched indeed.
Head of Government Business
“I’m just having a quick squizz at your new GovFacts site – FANTASTIC! What a great idea – will really help me update my account plans, and save heaps of time in prep! Thank you so much!!”
Senior Business Development Manager
“One tender alert provided the ROI on the Intermedium subscription for the whole year"
Public Sector Head
Contact Intermedium to talk about the product or package that would suit your organisation’s needs.
EMAIL US+61 (0)2 9955 9896