For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: Software; IT Services; Procurement; Digital Transformation; NSW.
New South Wales has thrown its weight behind two key Digital Transformation Office (DTO) projects – digital identity and the Digital Marketplace – signalling a maturing approach to interjurisdictional collaboration...Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
- Telstra named as preferred tenderer for Defence Terrestrial Comms
- Defence begins $28 million Next Generation Desktop implementation
- Defence’s Next Gen desktops behind schedule
- Telstra takes home $1.1 billion and another 25% of telco market in major Defence deal
- Telstra and Optus do battle over major Defence contract