For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: IT Services; Software; Hardware; Procurement; ICT Strategy; Fed.
A new Information Communications and Technology Provider Arrangement (ICTPA) will replace the Department of Defence’s Applications Managed Services Partnership Arrangement (AMSPA), as part of a wider consolidation of procurement arrangements by the agency...Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
- Telstra named as preferred tenderer for Defence Terrestrial Comms
- Defence begins $28 million Next Generation Desktop implementation
- Defence’s Next Gen desktops behind schedule
- Telstra takes home $1.1 billion and another 25% of telco market in major Defence deal
- Telstra and Optus do battle over major Defence contract