More like this
- Free article: Intermedium’s NSW Budget Briefing reveals the 2010-11 ICT landscape
- Contenders for Canberra’s future ICT shared services play
- Defence takes independent procurement path
- DHS and DVA get ball rolling on Shared Service
- HP Enterprise Services wins final ATO outsourcing arrangement contract
For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: IT Services; Software; Digital Transformation; Data Analytics; Fed.
With the availability of intelligent virtual assistants like Siri, Cortana and Google Now fundamentally changing the service expectations of citizens, Federal Government agencies are increasingly looking to cognitive computing and natural language processing to...Read more