For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: IT Services; Software; Hardware; Procurement; ICT Strategy; Fed.
A new Information Communications and Technology Provider Arrangement (ICTPA) will replace the Department of Defence’s Applications Managed Services Partnership Arrangement (AMSPA), as part of a wider consolidation of procurement arrangements by the agency...Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
- Free article: Intermedium’s NSW Budget Briefing reveals the 2010-11 ICT landscape
- Contenders for Canberra’s future ICT shared services play
- Defence takes independent procurement path
- DHS and DVA get ball rolling on Shared Service
- HP Enterprise Services wins final ATO outsourcing arrangement contract