For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: IT Services; Digital Transformation; Fed.
ICT consulting by the ‘Big Four’ accounting firms reached unprecedented levels in 2015-16, with PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Deloitte and Ernst & Young all gaining ground against market heavyweights in the ICT consulting space...Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
- Free article: Intermedium’s NSW Budget Briefing reveals the 2010-11 ICT landscape
- Contenders for Canberra’s future ICT shared services play
- Defence takes independent procurement path
- DHS and DVA get ball rolling on Shared Service
- HP Enterprise Services wins final ATO outsourcing arrangement contract