For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: ICT Strategy; Digital Transformation; Qld, NSW, WA, SA, Vic, Fed, Tas, NT, ACT.
Announcing the upcoming launch of the Queensland Government’s refreshed ICT strategy in January 2017, Minister for Innovation, Science and the Digital Economy Leeanne Enoch said the government is looking “beyond [their] traditional approach to information communication technology (ICT)” to keep pace with citizen expectations in the digital age....Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
- STOP PRESS: RFT for Whole of Government Major Office Machines likely in last quarter of 2009-10
- Digging up the detail of ICT spending in the states’ record infrastructure budgets for 2009-10
- Federal agencies anticipate increased ICT procurements in 2009-10
- NSW Government's Better Access Program shutdown is swift and immediate
- NSW GCIO Comes Out From Under Procurement