The intellectual property contained in study results, reports and Intermedium website tools ("the content") are owned by Intermedium. Intermedium retains all rights, titles, and interests in and to methodologies, knowledge, links, references, research processes and templates – including but not limited to algorithms and statistical models, used to produce the content.
The purchaser or authorised user of any of the content may use the data and information provided by Intermedium to support marketing analysis, strategic planning and business development functions internal to the organisation of the purchaser or authorised user.
The purchaser or authorised user of the content may also create their own reports and documents utilising data from the content.
The purchaser or authorised user of the content may take complete extracts of up to 20% of the content for direct use in their own reports or documents. Whenever such an extract is made, the purchaser or authorised user must acknowledge Intermedium as the source.
The purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Director, Intermedium. In such cases, the purchaser or authorised user must provide a copy of the precise proposed wording or document to enable Intermedium to gauge the full context of the usage and ensure its accuracy, currency, and proper attribution. Intermedium reserves the right to deny approval of external use for any reason.and copyright holder of the extract.
Once users have set up their accounts, they will receive relevant emails (eg weekly newsletter or other alerts) as a result of the user preferences they have selected in their user account. This profile can be modified by users at any time.
Intermedium disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, express or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, including incidental or consequential loss or damage, arising out of, or in connection with, any use of or reliance on the content.
While the content is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes to the source data upon which the content is based after the date of the publication may occur.
Intermedium is not liable for the accuracy of any information printed or stored by a user.
When Intermedium collects personal information about you, such as your name or contact details, we will comply with the following principles:
1. We will clearly indicate how we intend to use your personal information when we collect it from you.
2. We will not disclose your personal information to any unrelated third party, except where you have given your expressed permission for us to do so or where required to do so by law.
3. We will not use your details to send you third party advertising. Advertising slots are held on our e-newsletter, however it will be up to your discretion as to whether or not you choose to visit the advertiser's related sites.
4. If you tell us that you do not wish us to use your personal information for a particular purpose, we will not do so.
5. Intermedium will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information provided by you is held securely by us or by third party application service providers contracted to provide services to us.
6. Intermedium will make all reasonable efforts to keep your personal information up to date and accurate.
7. If you require access to any personal information that we hold on you, wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction or would like us to delete your personal information from our records, then please contact Intermedium.