For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: Software; IT Services; Procurement; Digital Transformation; NSW.
New South Wales has thrown its weight behind two key Digital Transformation Office (DTO) projects – digital identity and the Digital Marketplace – signalling a maturing approach to interjurisdictional collaboration...Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
- Victorian agencies bypass ‘mandatory’ project reviews
- Vic Auditor Critical of Project Rosetta
- Myki budget could rise again, as Victoria enters second round of contract renegotiations
- WA's Shared Services Model Once Again in Doubt
- Audit report finds ICT weaknesses across the Victorian government sector