DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: HOW FAR, HOW FAST, HOW MUCH?
Date: Thursday, 15th September
Time: 11.30am - 5:15pm
Location: Pullman Hotel, Corner Ann and Roma Streets, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Contact us: email@example.com
Intermedium’s Queensland Digital Transformation in Government half-day conference will give you a comprehensive picture of the Palaszczuk Government’s plans for digital transformation following the release of its second budget.
The conference, to be held on Thursday 15th September, will:
- Explore how the QLD Government is tracking with its digital transformation agenda;
- feature government digital transformation case studies;
- present Intermedium research on progress to date and the 2016-17 funding picture; and
- offer a chance to share views with colleagues in government and industry.
The Palaszczuk Government has a comprehensive suite of ICT plans, schemes and initiatives, and as a result scored highly on Intermedium’s Digital Government Readiness Indicator. Its high score is partly the result of its regularly-updated ICT Modernisation Plan and innovative approach to ICT procurement. The latest co-design initiative between government and industry - Envisioning our digITal future – intends to shape the state’s future digital, information and ICT direction.
The Palaszczuk Government has developed a range of future scenarios of how public services could look in 2025 and these will be used to inform ICT strategy.
Understanding the digital transformation big picture is essential for anyone involved in improving services to citizens, or improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their agency.
- Address digital transformation directions and challenges;
- provide case studies of successful digital transformations; and
- participate in a moderated panel discussion;
- provide a comprehensive overview of the Federal Government’s digital readiness; and
- outline QLD's funding profile, priorities, trends and level of funded transformation initiatives.
Invest half a day of your time in this conference to get a comprehensive picture of where your jurisdiction sits in its digital transformation journey, and be in a position to make more informed decisions about digital transformation in your own agency.