DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: HOW FAR, HOW FAST, HOW MUCH?
Date: Thursday, 25th August
Time: 11:30am - 5:15pm
Location: Mercure Grosvenor Hotel, 125 North Terrace, Adelaide
Contact us: email@example.com
Intermedium’s South Australia Digital Transformation in Government half-day conference will give you a comprehensive picture of the Weatherill Government’s plans for digital transformation following the release of its second budget.
The conference, to be held on Thursday 25th August, will:
- Explore how the SA Government is tracking with its digital transformation agenda;
- feature government digital transformation case studies;
- present Intermedium research on progress to date and the 2016-17 funding picture; and
- offer a chance to share views with colleagues in government and industry.
The Weatherill Government is proactively pursuing a “digital by default” agenda; and South Australia’s Service SA is rapidly moving towards its goal of becoming “cash-less and card-less by 2020”.
In late 2015, the Office of Digital Government launched SA’s first Digital Transformation Strategy and Digital Government Action Plan. The 17 digital government deliverables provide a roadmap for SA’s digital transformation agenda. Included in the plan is the use of a Digital Service Standard, guidance on procuring cloud services and an agency requirement to develop digital strategies.
SA’s updated ICT strategy addresses the challenges of digital disruption. SA is also developing a new Whole-of-Government innovation strategy to complement its ICT strategy.
Understanding the digital transformation big picture is essential for anyone involved in improving services to citizens, or improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their agency.
- Address digital transformation directions and challenges;
- provide case studies of successful digital transformations; and
- participate in a moderated panel discussion;
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the SA Government’s digital readiness; and
- outline SA's funding profile, priorities, trends and level of funded transformation initiatives.
Invest half a day of your time in this conference to get a comprehensive picture of where your jurisdiction sits in its digital transformation journey, and be in a position to make more informed decisions about digital transformation in your own agency.