For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: ICT Strategy; Digital Transformation; Qld, NSW, WA, SA, Vic, Fed, Tas, NT, ACT.
Announcing the upcoming launch of the Queensland Government’s refreshed ICT strategy in January 2017, Minister for Innovation, Science and the Digital Economy Leeanne Enoch said the government is looking “beyond [their] traditional approach to information communication technology (ICT)” to keep pace with citizen expectations in the digital age....Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
Apache Solr recommendations
- Industry to shape national emergency services mobile network
- Productivity Commission investigates PSA mobile broadband options
- Budget reveals $35 million ICT allocation to support ACT Public Service Consolidation
- Government auctions regional 1800MHz spectrum
- In other public sector ICT news this week...