Contracts, tenders, suppliers and agencies catching Intermedium's attention 12 - 19 April 2022
AT A GLANCE
It was a big week for Defence’s posting of contracts. It posted eleven, with at total contract value (TCV) of over $800 million. Accenture continues its strong performance in the Federal market, with four contracts posted worth a total of over $70 million across three agencies. Meanwhile, the Victorian Department of Health has finally shed some light on how much at least some of its COVID 19 ICT investments cost – almost $33 million with Microsoft, Salesforce and Mulesoft.
Suppliers in the news this week are: 3Pillars, Accenture, APIS Group, ASG Group, AWS, CapGemini, Data#3, Fujitsu, Hitachi Ventara, Infosys, Insitec, KPMG, Leidos, Miscrosoft, Mulesoft, Optus, Rumble Australia, Salesforce, Siemens, Telstra.
Agencies in the news this week are:
- Federal - Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), Australian Taxation Office (ATO), Department of Defence, Department of Finance, Department of Health, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Industry, Science, Energy, and Resources
- NSW - Department of Communities and Justice
- SA - Attorney General's Department
- VIC - Deparment of Health, Deparment of Premier and Cabinet
- WA - Health Support Services