The AFR GovTech Summit (Canberra 19-20 July) will draw leading ICT executives from government and industry to discuss the latest technology issues. The impressive line-up of speakers includes representatives of key Federal Government agencies including ATO, DIAC, AGIMO and Department of Human Services.
These speakers will canvass issues including:
- Spatially enabling government.
- New legislation and considerations for the Access Card.
- Privacy and security concerns.
- Creating a business and citizen focused ICT solution.
- Improving ICT project implementation time-frames and negotiation of vendor contracts.
- Attracting and retaining talented ICT professionals.
- Meeting the online expectations of citizens and business.
- Collaborative spending and e-Procurement.