For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
- $269 million for ICT to drive Queensland’s health agenda
- Wafer-thin QLD Budget does nothing to illuminate whole-of-gov ICT plans
- Queensland reveals major upcoming ICT ATMs
- Cost pressures place SA’s new pathology system at 'high risk'
- Seven major ICT initiatives for DSITIA in 2014-15 despite funding pressures