For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
- VIC Births, Deaths, and Marriages to replace Lifedata
- $148 million allocation revealed for NSW Justice Cluster shared services reform
- Another project added to NSW Auditor General’s ICT watch-list
- Data Analytics to be used in Queensland for Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- NSW Births, Deaths and Marriages LifeLink Tender Briefing