For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: ICT Strategy; Digital Transformation; Qld, NSW, WA, SA, Vic, Fed, Tas, NT, ACT.
Announcing the upcoming launch of the Queensland Government’s refreshed ICT strategy in January 2017, Minister for Innovation, Science and the Digital Economy Leeanne Enoch said the government is looking “beyond [their] traditional approach to information communication technology (ICT)” to keep pace with citizen expectations in the digital age....Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
Apache Solr recommendations
- QLD Justice and Attorney-General maps 2014-15 ICT directions
- Attorney General’s portfolio could pave the way to shared services
- Whole-of-Government major office machine panel members named
- Nearly five months in: Major Office Machines panel progress
- Defence buys itself time ahead of transition to MOM Panel