DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: HOW FAR, HOW FAST, HOW MUCH?
Date: Thursday, 3 November, 2016
Time: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street
Contact us: email@example.com
Intermedium’s New South Wales Digital Transformation in Government half-day conference will give you a comprehensive picture of the Baird Government’s plans for digital transformation following the release of its second budget.
The conference, to be held on Thursday the 3rd of November will:
- Explore how the NSW Government is tracking with its digital transformation agenda;
- feature government digital transformation case studies;
- present Intermedium research on progress to date and the 2016-17 funding picture; and
- offer a chance to share views with colleagues in government and industry.
The NSW Government has a convincing lead on Intermedium’s Digital Government Readiness Indicator. The state has scored particularly highly in the ICT strategy category thanks to the most recent Digital+ 2016 refresh.
The NSW government has so far has either introduced or announced a ‘tell us once’ citizen digital account, a Whole-of-Government payments platform, and digital licences.
Understanding the digital transformation big picture is essential for anyone involved in improving services to citizens, or improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their agency.
- Address digital transformation directions and challenges;
- provide case studies of successful digital transformations; and
- participate in a moderated panel discussion;
- provide a comprehensive overview of the NSW Government’s digital readiness; and
- outline NSW's funding profile, priorities, trends and level of funded transformation initiatives;
Invest half a day of your time in this conference to get a comprehensive picture of where your jurisdiction sits in its digital transformation journey, and be in a position to make more informed decisions about digital transformation in your own agency.