DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: HOW FAR, HOW FAST, HOW MUCH?
Date: Tuesday, 9th August, 2016
Time: 12pm - 5:15pm
Location: Pan Pacific Perth, 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000
Contact us: email@example.com
Intermedium’s Western Australia Digital Transformation in Government half-day conference will give you a comprehensive picture of the Barnett Government’s plans for digital transformation following the release of its inaugural ICT strategy, Digital WA.
The conference, to be held on Tuesday 9th August, will:
- Explore how the Western Australian Government is tracking with its digital transformation agenda;
- feature government digital transformation case studies;
- present Intermedium research on progress to date and the 2016-17 funding picture; and
- offer a chance to share views with colleagues in government and industry.
The WA Government is looking to achieve reductions in ICT expenditure across the public sector and use these savings to fund digital transformation initiatives. A new digital services portal and a secure data exchange platform are planned over the next two years.
Understanding the digital transformation big picture is essential for anyone involved in improving services to citizens, or improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their agency.
- Address digital transformation directions and challenges;
- provide case studies of successful digital transformations; and
- participate in a moderated panel discussion;
- provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Australia Government’s digital readiness; and
- outline WA's funding profile, priorities, trends and level of funded transformation initiative.
Invest half a day of your time in this conference to get a comprehensive picture of where your jurisdiction sits in its digital transformation journey, and be in a position to make more informed decisions about digital transformation in your own agency.