For more information, please contact the Editor (02) 9955 9896.
Copyright: The intellectual property in this article is owned by Intermedium. Purchaser or authorised user may not distribute, promote, or otherwise use any Intermedium information or material for any external use without express written permission from the Managing Director, Intermedium.
Topics: ICT Strategy; Digital Transformation; Qld, NSW, WA, SA, Vic, Fed, Tas, NT, ACT.
Announcing the upcoming launch of the Queensland Government’s refreshed ICT strategy in January 2017, Minister for Innovation, Science and the Digital Economy Leeanne Enoch said the government is looking “beyond [their] traditional approach to information communication technology (ICT)” to keep pace with citizen expectations in the digital age....Read more
Current Quarter Leader Board
Apache Solr recommendations
- In Focus # 10: Police Force investments in technology- mobility the emerging standout
- WA bail review finds technology key to reducing court non-attendance
- WA department renews $34 million IT services deal
- 10 agencies share $131 million in data program funding
- More funding needed for WA's GovNext transition