ICT OUTLOOK REPORT
"Intermedium is a great source of information, the research articles are very informative and keep me abreast of what’s going on plus the tenders alerts are also proving to be extremely useful. This is the best source of information I have come across in a long while!"
- Federal Government Director
- Access mode: PDF (emailed and downloadable)
- Coverage: Federal, State and Territory jurisdictions
- Update frequency: annual
- ICT Outlook can be purchased as part of our Basics, Essentials and Premium Industry Packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis – i.e. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to Industry Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Break down government ICT budgets and the drivers behind them
The 2017-18 ICT Outlook series has been revamped and is full of useful facts, trends and predictions. It is an invaluable reference tool to support ‘conversations with credibility’ with senior people in government.
Subscribers can download the report and will then be able to access:
- A unique strategic planning resource for the Federal Government ICT market;
- Detailed information to further develop your Federal Government knowledge when engaging with government personnel.
Researched by our analysts, the report uses our budget and other key data sources to provide a view of the Federal ICT market not obtainable elsewhere.
Analysing the Australian ICT market through the lens of the 2017-18 budget, this revamped report will give you:
- An analysis of the Government’s fiscal and political situation;
- A breakdown of ICT initiatives announced in the budget;
- Discussion of longer term ICT trends as observed by Intermedium; and>
- Commentary and data on factors impacting the Federal Government's ICT spend.
The Federal ICT Outlook 2017-18 is now available, with remaining states to follow soon.
If you have forgotten your password, or have any difficulties in accessing the report, please contact us or phone (02) 9955 9896.