THE MARKET OVERVIEW REPORT
“This is great info... will save hours of trawling for us!"
- Access mode: online
- Coverage: Federal Government only
- Update frequency: annually
- Federal Market Reports can be purchased as part of our Premium Industry or Government Packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis ie. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to Industry and Government Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Discover the key players in the Federal Government ICT market, and how they performed in the financial year.
The Annual Market Overview Report provides a comprehensive summary of the key events shaping the Federal Government ICT procurement landscape, as well as detailing all key dimensions of that market over the 12 month period.
The information in the Annual Market Overview Report derives from Intermedium’s unique dataset, containing cleansed and validated ICT contracts data sourced from AusTender.
This invaluable report suite will help you anticipate the future direction of the market, allowing you to make key decisions and have highly informed and credible discussions.
Formulate Your Business Plan for the Federal ICT Market:
The Annual Market Overview Report has the following key components:
- A 12 month overview of the market and comparison to previous years
- The top agencies by contract value
- The top suppliers and their respective market shares
- The allocation of contracts into IT Services, Hardware, Software and Telecommunications, as well as relevant sub-categories