ICT OUTLOOK REPORT
"Intermedium is a great source of information, the research articles are very informative and keep me abreast of what’s going on plus the tenders alerts are also proving to be extremely useful. This is the best source of information I have come across in a long while!"
- Federal Government Director
- Access mode: PDF (emailed and downloadable)
- Coverage: Federal, State and Territory jurisdictions
- Update frequency: annual
- ICT Outlook can be purchased as a stand-alone annual subscription, or as part of our Basics, Essentials and Premium Industry Packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis – i.e. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to Industry Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Break down government ICT budgets and the drivers behind them
The ICT Outlooks comprehensively reveal the drivers impacting government ICT investment so you can identify future opportunities.
Delivered by our analysts, the reports use Intermedium’s Budget IT data and other key sources to provide unique trend analysis and jurisdictional comparison.
Get in-depth snapshots into the current budget as well as insight into future market directions. You can see where the ICT budget is being prioritised, saving you time and effort in finding, compiling and summarising the relevant information. Your company can utilise this information to better understand factors impacting government spending and identify upcoming iniatives to act on.
The series also includes a summary report that discusses the Australian public sector as a whole.
Each report in the series includes the jurisdiction's:
Political, economic and administrative factors affecting the market
Budget investment focus
Total budget investment in ICT
New ICT initiatives
ICT initiative distribution by agency