FEDERAL MARKET REPORTS
“This is great info... will save hours of trawling for us!"
- Access mode: online
- Coverage: Federal Government only
- Update frequency: annually
- Federal Market Reports can be purchased as part of our Basics, Essentials and Premium Industry and Government Packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis ie. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to Industry and Government Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
In-depth analysis of Federal ICT procurement trends.
The Federal Government Annual Report Summaries will keep you on top of the rapidly evolving Federal Government ICT market. It comprises a series of related reports intended to give you both a market overview as well as "drill downs" into the parts of the market most relevant to you.
The market sizing and three to five year trend information contained in these reports is derived from comprehensive analysis of Intermedium’s source data: published contracts, procurement plans, budget papers and interviews with agencies.
This invaluable report suite will help you anticipate the future direction of the market, allowing you to make key ICT decisions and have highly informed and credible discussions.
Formulate Your Business Plan for the Federal ICT Market:
The Federal Government Annual Report Summaries comprises five category reports:
- The Hardware Report
- The IT Services Report
- The Software Report
- The Telecommunications Report
- The Labour Hire Report
Gain insight about the Federal Government ICT market not available elsewhere:
- Comprehensive data is collated from the last 3 to 5 years
- Separate category reports provide market segment detail
Save time researching multiple sources:
- Choose any combination of the available reports
Assesses each market from three different perspectives:
- Category of Supply
Identify future market directions to inform sales planning:
- High-level qualitative analysis highlights trends and exceptions
- Extensive tables and graphs aid visualisation