“I use Intermedium’s online products and reports almost every day and find them incredibly useful for my role. Having easy access to such valuable information saves me so much time and keeps me up to date with the government ICT market.”
- Senior Account Executive for a leading supplier of telecommunications to the Government Market.
- Access mode: online
- Coverage: Federal, State and Territory Jurisdictions
- Update frequency: monthly
- In Focus is part of the Knowledge Base
- Knowledge Base can be purchased as part of our Basics, Essentials and Premium Industry Packages
- The Knowledge Base is included as part of all Government packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis – i.e. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to Industry Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Identify potential business growth and challenge areas
Gathering leading perspectives from around Australia, the Knowledge Base’s In Focus articles show you the trends and opportunities which government thought leaders are prioritising.
Find out what challenges or opportunities your company could be facing now or in the future.
We compare jurisdictional and agency responses to challenges and identify innovators as well as areas of policy inactivity.
Get heightened awareness of future government ICT developments and challenges:
Current and future challenges faced by agencies
Greater level of cross-jurisdictional perspective
Clear analysis of market trends
Assessment of government readiness to embrace ICT innovation
Pointers to future government ICT developments