"Intermedium is a great source of information, the research articles are very informative and keep me abreast of what’s going on plus the tenders alerts are also proving to be extremely useful. This is the best source of information I have come across in a long while!"
- Federal Government Director
- Knowledge Base can be purchased as part of our Basics, Essentials and Premium Industry Packages
- The Knowledge Base is included as part of all Government packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis i.e. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to Industry Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Stay up to date on the rapidly changing government ICT landscape
Knowledge Base has a proven track record with those who value its high value and objective information.
Free your company or department’s resources from being tied up in background research for your decision making, tender development and collaborations.
Updated on a daily basis, the Knowledge Base brings together a wide range of government ICT data and information and transforms this into insight.
A new article is published each day on average, adding to the over 1600 articles (going back to 2005).
Access current information about agency ICT activities:
Comprehensive search functionality and ability to filter by jurisdiction, hot topic, and ICT category
Ongoing coverage of topical issues such as digital transformation, innovation, cybersecurity, analytics, cloud, shared services and procurement reform
Interviews with government decision-makers and influencers
Government leaders' views on:
Important trends such as digital transformation and innovation
Key ICT challenges such as cyber-security
Adoption of market developments such as cloud (-as-a-service)
Developments in shared services