TENDERS DATABASE AND ALERTS
"One tender alert provided the ROI on the Intermedium subscription for the whole year."
- Public Sector Head for a hardware manufacturer, upon learning via a Knowledge Base tender alert of a highly relevant tender that his company had missed through its other channels.
- Access mode: online
- Coverage: Federal, State and Territory Jurisdictions
- Update frequency: continuously
- The Tenders Database and Alerts is part of the Knowledge Base
- Knowledge Base can be purchased as part of our Basics, Essentials and Premium Industry Packages
- The Knowledge Base is included as part of all Government packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis – i.e. an unlimited number of users
- Value adding offers apply to Industry Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Never miss a tender opportunity
Receive alerts for any new public sector ICT tenders - tailored to your jurisdictional and market segment targets.
Intermedium’s Tenders Database has captured every ICT tender released by every Federal, State and Territory jurisdiction since early 2010. You can search to check if a particular agency has already approached the market to meet a particular ICT need.
Our industry clients gain immense value out of the alert system, often gaining ROI off a single alert. Don't miss having the safety and assurance our tender alerts provide.
Customisable alerts tailored to your needs:
- Daily alert service notifies you of relevant tenders when they are announced
- Receive alerts related only to your jurisdiction, market or segment interests
Tenders Database allows you to filter information by:
- Specified time periods
- Closing Date
- Posting Date