Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs.
Comprehensive desk research of public (and where appropriate and possible, private) domain sources of relevant information
Intermedium will document, compare and contrast, analyse, tabulate and summarise, relevant information, including:
- Agency and Whole of Government ICT Strategy documents;
- WofG ICT policy documents;
- Media releases;
- Intermedium research articles and reports;
- Agency tender documents;
- Procurement guidelines;
- Parliamentary hearings, audit reports, cost reviews;
- Agency Annual reports;
- Conference presentations;
- Government Blogs; and
- Press articles.
Deliverables can include:
- Degree of articulated agency or jurisdiction commitment to identified solution adoption;
- Degree of actual agency or jurisdictional adoption in client’s key area; and
- Agency and / or jurisdictional leaders and laggards.
- Intermedium’s experienced public sector ICT researchers can readily and speedily identify required source material, analyse it and draw relevant observations and conclusions
- Moderate level of insight
- Low cost
- Short timeframe to delivery
Contact us for further information on Desk Research or find out more about Intermedium's other Research Services.