Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs.
Focus group workshops of government agency representatives (generally mid-level management)
Intermedium’s focus group facilitators will:
- Be well-regarded, recognised senior members of the ICT community;
- Be extensively involved in the recruitment of focus group participants; and
- Input to the final consolidated report.
Respondents will be:
- Mid to senior level government agency personnel directly involved in subject matter decisions; and
- Assured of anonymity and non-ascription of views.
Sponsor will be given:
- The opportunity to input to focus group questions;
- The opportunity to sit in on the focus groups as an observer;
- An annonymised version of the interview write up; and
- Periodic progress reports.
The focus group report will identify:
- The subject-matter’s priority;
- How seriously the subject-matter is being treated within agencies; in what timeframe and at what cost;
- The most important subject-matter requirements;
- Views on subject-matter trends.
- Yields high value opinion about the status of the subject-matter
- High level of insight
- High cost
- Longer time frame to delivery
Focus group sessions can be conducted in any capital city or other location;