Selling to Government In-House Workshops
Intermedium’s Selling to Government, in-house workshop gives your sales personnel the opportunity to optimise their selling skills when working with government.
Intermedium’s Selling to Government, in-house workshop gives your sales personnel the opportunity to optimise their selling skills when working with government..
This workshop will help you reduce the cost of sale to government and improve your win rate by improving your understanding of how to:
- Demystify the process of selling to government and the nature of government ICT markets
- Adopt more effective strategies for scoping and generating pipeline
- Better qualify and manage opportunities
- Align with the perspectives of government evaluators
- Improve opportunity conversion by being more selective in choosing when to bid
- Produce optimised bid responses
- Identify and address both explicit and implicit selection criteria
To find out more, download our brochure.
Learn more about the in house opportunities for these workshops by contacting us or by calling on +61 2 9955 9896.
Over the last 14 years, Intermedium has developed a strong reputation as the specialise on public sector ICT markets. In 2005 we ran our first ever workshop (on the impact of the US/ Australia Free Trade Agreement). We continue to run professional development courses, market briefings and workshops and our database of government ICT contracts tells the story of the impacts of various reforms and measures, such as the Gershon review of 2008 , the 4% efficiency dividend of 2102-13 and the comprehensive reliance on technology across all areas of government. Talk to us about the product, research or other service that meets your needs most.