Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs.
Dependent upon client’s requirements, field-based one-on-one interviews of senior to very senior level individuals within government agencies, enterprise suppliers or advisory firms to both buyers and suppliers can be conducted.
Intermedium’s interviewers will:
- Be well-regarded, recognised senior participants in the market
- Be extensively involved in the recruitment of respondents
- Provide extensive write up of interview
- Input extensively into the final consolidated report
The research will identify:
- The key issues being discussed in across the Australian public sector ICT market or sub-sections within it;
- Whether the subject-matter is a serious issue to be resolved; and if so, in what timeframe and at what cost;
- Where the subject-matter fits into strategic considerations;
- Views on pathways and trends;
- Estimates of future funding and likely initiatives;
- Estimates of the value / potential value of the government market.
- Yields high value opinion about the status and rate of adoption of the subject matter
- High level of insight
- High cost
- Longer time frame to delivery