- Access mode: online
- Coverage - Available now: Federal & NSW
- Coming in July 2017: QLD, VIC, WA, SA
- Update frequency: continuously
- Scout IT can be purchased as a stand-alone annual subscription, or as part of our Essentials and Premium Package subscriptions
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis i.e. an unlimited number of users can access
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers can sign up for a familiarisation webinar, or alternatively receive a company familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Win a greater share of the Federal and NSW government ICT markets
Available July 2017:
Federal & New South Wales data
Victoria, Queensland, South Australia & West Australia
Scout IT familiarisation sessions available online - register now
Scout IT has all the information you need to quickly identify the ICT opportunities you should pursue in Federal and NSW government.
It contains the details of current contracts, open panels, open & closed tenders and annual procurement plans - all viewable through online dashboards.
A unique tool that lets you instantly find potential opportunities
Scout IT allows you to search in real time for contracts likely to be renewed at expiry. By identifying these contracts well before the next formal procurement process starts, you give yourself the most time to articulate your alternative solution to the agency.
Bonus tender alert service
Scout IT provides a record of all open as well as closed tenders. It is updated daily with current tender opportunities for Federal and NSW agencies and you will receive a bonus tender alert service as part of the subscription.
If you want to win more business in the Australian public sector ICT market, you must have Scout IT.
Position for the renewal of current contracts and get on the right panels
Plan your strategy and get engaged with agencies before the formal procurement process starts.
Work with reliable and current data. Intermedium continuously cleanses and grooms the data sourced from AusTender and NSW Tenders in both automated and manual routines to ensure only the highest quality data is included in Scout IT.
Utilise dynamically generated, dashboard-presented data which is easy to search, filter and view.
Identify upcoming procurement opportunities in Federal and NSW government agencies
Scout IT contains:
- Annual Procurement Plans as issued by Federal and NSW agencies
- Current ICT contracts above the threshold that the agencies are required to report ($10,000 for Federal and $150,000 for NSW)
- A database of all open and closed Federal, NSW, QLD, SA, WA & VIC ICT tenders going back to 2013 allows you to identify if the agency has been in the market previously for your type of solution
Determine the strategic alliances you may need to form by identifying suppliers on ICT panels
- Scout IT’s interfaces and filters yield valuable insights regarding prospective partner as well as competitor profiles
Scout IT Familiarisation Session
Intermedium offers anyone needing an introduction or a quick refresher on Scout IT a 20-minute webinar
Register by selecting one of the 3:30pm
sessions on any of the listed days: