Intermedium is hiring! After not only surviving, but expanding during COVID-19, we are looking to expand our team.
Intermedium is the go-to source on what information and communications technology ANZ public sector agencies are buying, when, from who and for how much. We mine the contracts and budget data of over well over a thousand public sector agencies and turn this into data into astounding market intelligence and actionable insights. Our clients include almost every major ICT multi-national, small to medium Australian ICT companies and government agencies.
Due to strong growth, we have restructured our insights team into three subject matter domains. Our new senior analysts will manage and produce their respective domain’s research output. This output varies from short articles to cyclical, subscription-based reports and bespoke research such as white papers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into a more senior role. People keen and able to grow into Intermedium’s Principal Analyst role could expect to do so within the next 3 to 5 years and the role will be a great springboard into a range of other career opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be confident in framing questions to ask of the data, and in interpreting the results into qualitative articles and research reports. You will also be comfortable interviewing senior members of government, and your written work will be one of your strengths. The inherently political environment in which key ICT decisions are taken requires you to have a genuine interest in political and social issues as drivers of ICT opportunities.
In addition, you will:
- Be a natural self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, feel comfortable when client-facing and a good presenter.
- Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be able to effectively quality assure your own and your peer’s work.
- Be resilient and able to take constructive feedback.
- Be empathetic and a willing team player.