It has been three days since the 2022 federal election. What can we expect from an incoming Labor Government over the coming days, weeks, and months?
Intermedium’s full predictions for the incoming government can be found here. This article is a timeline of when we can expect changes to be enacted, and when we can expect new funding for major ICT projects.
The likely key dates are:
- 31 May – Full Labor Party caucus
- 1 June – Swearing in of full ministry
- 25 July – Return to parliament
- September-October – possible mini-budget
- December-January – Mid Year Fiscal and Economic Update