It is clear that COVID-19 will continue to impact business life into 2021, making it difficult to plan in-person events such as Intermedium’s popular breakfast briefings.
However, because they are so well regarded, we plan to continue with in-person events in 2021, but under the following policy that we hope will provide both Intermedium and attendees alike with the flexibility and agility that COVID-19 continually requires of all of us.
For any in-person event we schedule during 2021, our top priority will be the well-being of our employees, clients, guests, and event attendees and we will fully abide by government requirements applying at the time.
If in the lead up to a scheduled in-person event, the relevant government prohibits the holding of an in-person event, we will cancel the in-person aspect of the event, rather than postpone it. The event will instead go ahead as a high-standard webinar.
If you have bought a ticket to the cancelled in-person event:
- You will be notified immediately of the cancellation
- The promised event deliverables will all be delivered in the webinar
- You will be given a minimum of 7 days’ notice of the webinar, together with relevant link and login details for accessing it.
- Access to the webinar is not transferrable from the ticket purchaser to another person without prior agreement from Intermedium. The login details cannot be used by anyone other than the ticket purchaser
- The webinar will be recorded and you will be able to access it ‘on demand’ if you cannot attend the scheduled session or if you wish to view it more than once. The access restrictions outlined in the point above apply to ‘on demand’ viewings
- You will receive a refund of 40% of the ticketed price of the in-person event, in acknowledgement of the loss of networking opportunity, and the non-provision of the intended hospitality (eg a meal).
- The refund will be made to the credit card that was used to purchase the ticket within 10 working days of the notification of the cancellation of the in-person event
We trust this policy allows you to make an informed decision as to whether you will purchase a ticket to any of the in-person events we schedule in 2021 and appreciate your support during this challenging time.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our team.