Event Cancellation Policy
Intermedium recognises that there are times when unforseen incidents prevent attendees from participating in an event after registering.
In light of this, a company or attendee may make a substitution at any time up to the commencement of the event, provided Intermedium is notified of the substitution.
If an attendee notifies Intermedium of an inability to attend, and is unable to nominate a substitute then the following cancellation policy applies.
- Up to 1 month before the training course, a full refund is available or alternately a credit note can be used for another Intermedium training course/event;
- Within 1 month of the training course a credit note will be issued to be used for another Intermedium training course/event; or
- In the last 7 working days before the training course no refund or credit can be made.
- Up to 2 weeks before the event, a full refund is available or alternately a credit note can be used for another Intermedium event;
- Within 2 weeks of the event a credit note will be issued to be used for another Intermedium event; or
- In the last 5 working days before the event no refund or credit can be made.
(A credit note will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue).
Cancelled or Postponed Intermedium Events
Intermedium reserves the right to postpone/cancel a training course or an event at any time, at which paying participants will be entitled to one of the following:
- To participate at the revised date specified by Intermedium; or
- A refund (outlined in the Cancellation Policy section); or
- A credit to that amount for future Intermedium events.
To receive reimbursement or credit, please call Intermedium on (02) 9955 9896 to make appropriate arrangements.
Topics: Digital Transformation; Procurement.
With the United Kingdom’s Government Digital Service often cited as the direct inspiration behind much of Australia’s digital transformation movement, the experience of key digital service delivery agencies in the United States often get less of a look in...Read more