When Intermedium collects personal information about a User, such as name or contact details, it will comply with the following principles:
- It will clearly indicate how it intends to use the personal information collected from a User.
- It will not disclose a User's personal information to any unrelated third party, except where the User has given expressed permission. Such expressed permission will be deemed to have been given if the User attends one of Intermedium's sponsored online events. In such cases the Users name, email, role, organisation and phone number may be passed to the event sponsor. Intermedium may also disclose a Users personal information where required to do so by law.
- Intermedium will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information provided by a User is held securely by it or by its third party application service providers contracted to provide services to Intermedium.
- Intermedium will make all reasonable efforts to keep a User's personal information up to date and accurate.
- If a User requires access to any personal information Intermedium holds about them, wishes to notify Intermedium of any change, modification or correction or would like Intermedium to delete their personal information from its records, they can contact Intermedium at any time via email or by telephone (AEST office hours) on +61 2 9955 9896.
Talk to us if you have any queries. We're here to help.