"Brilliant. This is fantastic,extremely helpful, very impressed,will make my life so much easier.”
- Business Manager in the ICT Industry
- Access mode: online
- Coverage: Federal, State and Territory Jurisdictions
- Update frequency: annually (after each jurisdictional budget is delivered)
- Budget IT can be purchased as part of our Basics, Essentials and Premium Industry Packages, as well as our Essentials and Premium Government packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis i.e. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to Industry and Government Packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs.
Gain the advantage of having the government ICT budget allocation at your fingertips
If you need to analyse the ICT funding of agencies for data to frame your planning and decision making, Budget IT will save you hours of trawling through budget papers.
More than $11 billion is allocated annually in the Federal and State Budgets to be spent on ICT products and services. With Budget IT every element of ICT funding listed in budget papers in every jurisdiction is listed, giving you the most relevant data quickly and easily.
We deliver this data as soon as the budgets are released and on-demand throughout the year, ensuring your company or department has the latest budget information available.
Our dynamic dashboards for Budget IT are accessible 24/7, ensuring you always have the data you need on-demand.
Save time spent trawling through budget papers:
- Intermedium analyses the source data so you don’t have to
- Dynamically generated, dashboard-presented data is easy to search, filter and export
Frame your tendering and decision making:
- Details of ICT Capital and Operational Expenditure initiatives in every jurisdiction
- Estimates of ICT expenditure by agency - modelled and validated by Intermedium