“Having easy access to such valuable information saves me so much time and keeps me up to date with the government ICT market.”
- Senior Account Executive for a leading supplier of Telecommunications to the Government Market
- Access mode: online
- Coverage: Federal Government only
- Update frequency: weekly
- Analyse IT can be purchased as part of our Premium Industry and Government Packages
- All Intermedium products are made available on an annual enterprise license basis ie. an unlimited number of users
- Substantial discounts and value adding offers apply to packages, including complimentary products and briefings
- Tiered pricing applies
- Email and telephone support is provided during office hours
- Subscribers will receive a system familiarisation session tailored to their needs
Deep-dive analysis with dashboard presentation of ICT panels and contracts for current and previous 4 financial years across the Federal Government.
Analyse IT’s dynamic dashboards support detailed analysis of the Federal ICT market, by providing the user with accurate and comprehensive detail of suppliers, agencies and procurement data.
The data presented in Analyse IT is sourced from AusTender and consistently validated, cleansed and updated. It also includes information on all ICT panels across the Federal Government through which ICT contracts have been executed.
Analyse IT is ideal for Business Strategists and Analysts and Government ICT Procurement and ICT Policy officers who wish to interrogate data across the Federal ICT market, or compare and aggregate multiple market segments.
Make Better Strategic Decisions Based on Concrete Market Data:
Identify growth in specific market segments:
- All data categorised into Hardware, IT Services, Labour Hire, Software and Telecommunications, with a wide range of sub-categories
Analyse competitor agencies and identify which panels and agencies to engage:
- Every supplier and agency listed on every panel
- Number and value of contracts for each supplier and agency
- Agency supplier leader boards by segment and by agency
- Start and end dates for every ICT contract for every agency or suppliers
- Number and value of contracts for each agency and suppliers
Develop business strategies, including account allocation:
- See a total or aggregated view of multiple/all market sectors
- Compare and contrast across several market sectors
- Or, filter for a specific market segment according to the user’s requirement
- Export to a range of formats for further manipulation